BDSM Reviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On Your Knees By: Brynn Paulin


Title: On Your Knees
Author: Brynn Paulin
Publisher: Elloras Cave 2007
ISBN:9781419912450
Rating: 5 out of 5

BDSM Reviews did not write this blurb

When Jessica is invited to a sex toy party at Pleasure Palace, she never dreams she'll receive a one-on-one demonstration from her own personal dungeon master who demands nothing less than her complete submission. Jessica has never submitted to anyone and as aroused as the idea makes her, she can't easily give over her control to this stranger.

The dungeon master isn't exactly a stranger. He's her boss. Ryan is shocked to learn Jessica plans to visit Pleasure Palace and he's not about to let the opportunity pass him by. For years, he's hidden his BDSM lifestyle and his attraction to her. Now wearing the mask of the dungeon master, he will reveal both as he introduces Jessica to the delights of his domination. Before the end of the evening, he plans to have her on her knees.and his forever.


So how do I describe this book? 96 pages of pure sexual fantasy? Well it wasn't exactly 96 pages, there's the title page, author notes... 93 pages? Whatever it was, it was damned hot. These two burned off the pages and need a fire extinguisher to get them off each other. Alright, enough cliche statements for one lifetime. I really, really liked this book.

From the first moment Ryan says "Jessica." in that quiet Dominanting voice, that refuses to except argument he had me quaking in my lacy underwear. By the time he actually punctuates "On. Your. Knees" I was lost. Frankly, I don't remember much after that point, I was up to my boots in naughty behavoir. He was hot, demanding, caring, kind, sweet, romantic, funny, delicious.

As for her??? I loved Jessica, I wanted to be her. Scared to death she follows through with it anyway. I enjoyed her fear because it was real. Two strange guys getting you off and you have no idea what's going to happen next... well it might sound enticing but not knowing what to expect can be a bit daunting in real life. She finally goes through with it and doesn't regret one single second of it. Her limits are pushed, but not in a way that would seem wrong. It's his job to push her limits and it's her job to find out how far she's willing to go. Both of these characters were very well written.

I appreciate Brynn's perspective on things. I always enjoy exploring new characters as long as they are real and the author stays true to them. It shows from page one and if they stay with them, it carries onto the very end of this book. I loved every minute of this and made sure I had time to read it in one sitting. I would have been very disappointed if I had been distracted. Thank you Brynn, this was a pleasure.

Posted by Miranda Heart :: 8:03 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------