BDSM Reviews

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Opening Day

As a writer, it is disappointing when you finally have something published that you are proud of. As a reader, I would rather not have to visit every nudy site in town trying to find a good read. Which has sparked BDSM Reviews. The site is professional and will stay that way. There will be no nudes or erotic stories published on the site. Plain and simple reviews.

What do you have to do? Well, if you are a writer, please email me at BDSMreviews@yahoo.com In the subject please write: Attn: Miranda Heart and the title of your book. This way I know it isn't junk mail.

I promise to give an honest review. No matter the subject material. I primarily focus on the writing. Style, voice, plot and characters and then put them together as a whole. If they don't match up, I will say so. If they do good for you. :)

Along with this, I will post your website and blog address if they are available so that folks can keep up with your work.

Any questions please feel free to send them to Ricksprincess34@aol.com. I will happily address any concerns that you have. Any and all works sent to me will remain in my care only and if the time comes that I should need to expand, then it will only be handed out to those that I trust the most to do the reviews.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Posted by Miranda Heart :: 9:34 AM :: 7 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------